- Be kind, be nice to people. There is no reason that justifies being rude. Ever. But be assertive if necessary (being kind to yourself).
- Reduce impatience, cultivate patience. What is easy becomes difficult by your impatience. => Meditate! Learn to enjoy every moment for what it is.
- Do what you love. It will inspire you, and give you energy (instead of draining it).
- Love what you do. Identify some things that you don’t like doing and learn to enjoy them. => “How can I make this fun?”
- Don’t take things too seriously. Most likely they don’t matter too much, and can be better dealt with from a patient + fun mindset.
- Always learn new (difficult) things. This will keep you mentally sharp and healthy into old age.
- Be comfortable with discomfort. The higher the growth potential, the more discomfort you will usually feel. By facing a fear / acting in spite of your fear you will 100% of the time be & feel more free afterwards. “Happiness is on the other side of fear.”
- Work hard + smart. And don’t be afraid to look like an idiot / to “wear a white belt again”.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /kunden/309958_64285/webseiten/lucas-weiss.com/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405